Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Paper Mixing Bowl June 2012 Challenge- Shish Kebab


I tried a new Challenge site called The Paper Mixing Bowl

It's in a recipe formant with the Main Ingredients, Utensils, Directions, and Measurements being key challenge points.

For the June 2012 recipe challenge, Shish Kebab.  This is how the challenge looks:


On my LO I used the charcoal color.  My Utensils were twine, metal elements and paper with script.  I used all of the Directions, which were to Journal about a special man in my life, the Inspirational Word (IW) "Strong," and the hidden Journalling Element.


Below are some of the detailed photos.





7 comments:

Sarah-R said...

This is an incredible LO - love your title and the amazing tutorial you did for it! Your metal elements are fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl this month! ~Sarah

Drea Slee said...

SO awesome!!! Love all the gears and embellies!

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

love it, love it, love it! I love your title work and hidden journalling and the placement of the metal grommets is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Mixing Bowl!

Heather said...

Stunning! I love the gears and just love your title...it looks just like a hanging sign! Thanks for playing along at the Paper Mixing Bowl!

Cathi ONeill said...

Wonderful layout! Love the metal pieces and your journaling is great! Love your hanging sign, need to try that technique!

Sandra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving words of encouragement. Your layout is excellent and the sentiment is very touching. Beautiful job. BTW I'm your latest follower :-)

CathQuillScrap said...

What a fab layout... love how very masculine it is.