Sunday, February 10, 2013

Punky Scraps Challenge #60

Challenge  #60 is ready to go at Punky Scraps.  Nat provided us with two gorgeous options to use for this months challenge.  There was a neat and clean image:

And there was a flowing, arty image:





I chose to follow the flowing, arty image.  However, I missed the instructions:

It's the month of love so let's go with it this year......pink, flowers and butterflies with a vintage twinge.





Okay, I used the arty sketch and didn't go pink and girly. Our fellas need love, too! I used the arty inspiration picture, which gives my LO its form. I loved that snake looking thing wrapped around the woman's figure and it inspired me to use the springy wire on this page. And gears and sprockets are like butterflies to boys, right?

No comments: