Saturday, August 10, 2013

Believe in Yourself

The August Challenge is up over at Punky Scraps.  This month has a great mood board with some gorgeous colors.

 You also need to dig out some chipboard and use it for this challenge.  Show us how you like to decorate yours, or if you like to leave it natural.  You have plenty of time to play along, the challenge closes 15 August!


I started the background with modeling paste, Art Anthology and Lumiere paint. Then I stamped between the flowers with white ink.  I should have done the stamping first, but that's life.


The chipboard pieces on this LO is glammed up and left naked.  I am as versatile as chipboard can be.



I don't usually scrap myself, but since this is my birth month, you're going to have to put up with looking at me!

4 comments:

Cathi ONeill said...

Awesome background work you did and great layout, love the colors!

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE that photo of you! So much awesome texture & I love how you kept going even after you thought you should have stamped first :)

Jennifer Snyder said...

This is a great page with amazing texture

Sara said...

Ooooo, I just love the colors on this one. Love it! :)