Sunday, September 8, 2013

Drunken Stampers Challenge 140: Buttons



It's time to pull out your stash of buttons!  This week's challenge is to simply use a button or buttons.  
Easy peasy, jump in and play!

Here is my card with buttons.  I used many buttons.  I found this piece of lace with dangly buttons and thought it was too cute to leave at the store. I started with a sewing pattern as the back ground of the card, adding dress form stamps (they are there) and a die cut dress form.  


                                                  


You have all week to play along.  Add your button creation HERE and you could be the life of the party!




Thanks for looking!  

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super great "button" card. I love all your background elements, I would love to learn your technique for backgrounds, any time I try they look lame.

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG, that button lace! CRAZY awesome :)

Anonymous said...

I love this card! It's so cool to have the buttons hanging like that, rather than just glued on. And it's so colorful!