Thursday, September 19, 2013

Memorabilia

I have finished my first lay out as a Guest Designer with Scraps of Darkness!  I used their September kit, "The Black Album," and I think it is one of the greatest kits ever!  I love using black and white and papers that feature typography and this kit makes me one happy lady! 

My LO is for the monthly sketch challenge at Scraps of Darkness.  The September sketch was designed by Suepup.  

"The Black Album" Kit Sketch


This is my version.   Yes, I know that it is a little busier than the inspiration sketch!


If you want to play along this month, you only need to use the inspiration sketch.  You do not need to use the Scraps of Darkness kit.  Pop on in and give it a try.  You have until October 14th to upload your project here.


1 comment:

Sarah-R said...

Great work Lee - love this layout - you did such a fabulous job with the sketch and kit! I am SO excited that you are Guest Designing at SOD this month!