Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year! Drunken Stamper's Bonus Challenge

Happy New Year!  My DT coordinator thinks that we have sobered up enough to make a project and then post it!  Ha!  Here I am after sleeping off last night's drinks, posting my New Year's card a few hours late.


Above directions from our Drunken Toasters state: drinks or resolutions or whatever inspires you about the new year.
I went with drinks and resolutions.

I realize that there are times that I spend in the company of people that drive me nuts.  I would rather spend my time with the people I love and that love me back.  Stay away from those that make you bonkers.


The inside sentiment of the card:
New Year's Resolution: Spend time in the company of people that deserve your time and love.

I didn't get a chance to put that on the inside of my card.  My printer was being a brat and wouldn't print on card stock.  


Here is a closer look at my ladies from Stamping Bella.  The quote on the front is a Riley's stamp.

Thanks for taking a look.  If you would like to spend your first weekend of the New Year with the Drunken Stampers, please click on the names below.




To enter the New Year challenge, add your link by 11:59 PST Friday, January 10.  We wish you all the best in 2014.

*This will be the last Drunken Stampers challenge until February.  We must detox.  See you soon!


4 comments:

Karen Schroeder said...

Love your card-especially the saying! It is so true! One of the ladies seems to be having a Tropical Hooter!

Lindsey said...

This may just be the perfect card for our challenge! Your colouring is fabulous, and love the image and the sentiments. You'll just have to give your printer a little more time to recuperate from New Year's Eve, I guess. ;)

Jessi Fogan said...

OH EM GEE I so love this! Not only is it pretty, but that is so freaking true it's not funny. Life's short, try not to suck the life out of other people, eh? :)

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute images, love your card, the sentiment says it all. dump the ones that suck the life out of you.