Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wonderful Winter Day for Simple Sketches #20

Here is the latest sketch from Simple Sketches.  Sketch #20 could go fun and grungy, but I went for a vintage look, using the Scraps of Darkness December 2013 kit, Winter Wonderland.




This sketch has three spots for photos, but I used the same photo.  My grandmother came from a large family.  She had 11 sisters and brothers.  For this photo, only 10 of the kids could fit into the car.  Her older brothers had to stay home to do farm chores.  I stamped a heart on my grandmother's coat.  My great-grandmother is the lady with the big fur collar.  I left the journaling spot blank until I can have all of my information verified by my family.


1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Super LO, love your interpretation of it too. I could use that for a card sketch. Love the sepia photos and the colours are fab.