Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love This

The current Punky Scraps challenge board is to die for.  It's way too cool for me!  But since I am on the team, I used it anyway.




The rules for this challenge are to use the mood board as well as select three of these: staples, masks, misting, or flair.  

I joked on the Punky Blog that it was the set of sugar skulls that inspired me.  I wasn't really joking, and the photo was taken on the return of my first outing after having the flu.  And no make up. Ugh.  Be thankful I made the selfie black and white.  


 Join us over at Punky Scraps to enter.  We give you 6 weeks to get our challenges done, so no excuses!

2 comments:

Chris Dring said...

You are beautiful, regardless of wearing makeup or not! This layout is so girly and pretty and OMG! Is that PINK??!!! LOL! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW, fabulous inspiration board and you've done a gorgeous job. your pic looks lovely to me. Wish I scrapped. the challenge blog looks like fun. xxD