Saturday, May 17, 2014

C is for Crap

Welcome to the 8th Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky of Snarky Stampers.  This challenge is brought to you by the letter "C."  "C" is for Crap, as in, "Why did I buy that Crap?"


All of us have an item or two (or more) that we have bought and then later wondered why we ever bought it in the first place.  Was it on sale?  Were we immersed in the madness of Crafter's Shopping Frenzy?  Or have we held onto it for so long that our tastes have changed?

Here is my crap.  I bought this paper pack online- seven years ago.  It has moved with me three times (from Illinois to Kansas, to Wisconsin, and most recently to Germany) and I have never used any of the paper pack.  



If you know me at all, you know that I ordered the paper pack for the gnomes.  There just weren't enough gnomes.  Why wasn't the gnome on every single piece of paper?  I'm glad that this challenge came up.  I actually made a cute card that is nice.  Now I will have to find someone nice to send it to.


You have until May 30 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time to enter our challenge.  Show us the crap you have purchased and haven't used.  If you have time, visit my snarky sisters at their blogs.  

And if you know any good gnome jokes, feel free to leave them in the comments.  Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Donna said...

I love that you moved this paper pack three times! I love that you used a gnome! I have a wall plaque in my dining room that says gnome sweet gnome...thinking of a gnome joke...all I can think of is this lame one...

A gnome joined a nudist colony but was asked to leave because he kept poking his nose into everybody’s business.

Katie Melhus said...

You make crap look pretty darn good, lol! Love this SoSS challenge!

Carol L said...

Have you applied for a passport for that paper pack yet?! LOL That's a looooong way to travel for a paper pad! Imagine what it must have cost to ship it 3 times, including overseas!! Haha! Seriously, the gnome really is cute, and I love the little scene you've created. Congrats for finally breaking into that adorable paper pad and using it! Thanks too for having me as a GD this week!

Lindsey said...

This really is cute, Lee! Good question... why weren't there gnomes on all the papers??? I'm glad you broke out your ocean-hopping crap!

Chris Dring said...

Super cute crappy card, Lee! Love that little gnome, and really, why wasn't there more gnomes in the paper pack! I'm not sure about gnome jokes, but I'll have to post a picture of the gnome t-shirt I got Andy. LOL!

Unknown said...

I love this, Lee! It's got to be the cutest 'crappy' paper Ever!! Someone nice deserves a 'crappy' card like this ;) And, Yeah--where are the gnomes?

Jessi Fogan said...

You gotta love it when you wait for someone who DESERVES the gnome :) And seriously, why didn't they put gnomes on every page? FOOLS. Seriously.