Thursday, June 12, 2014

Oh Snap!

The other day the members of the Snarky Sisterhood were complaining about how we never go anywhere and never do anything. We decided we would try out Just Us Girls challenge blog.  I think we discussed the acronym for the blog.  Let's play with J.U.G.s!  It sounded like a great idea.

There is a sketch that we had to follow.  There is a theme to follow every week.  Here it is:


I started my search looking for something that I had four of.  I found the cameras, but went with the "OH SNAP" stamp to go along with these Prima cameras.  The cameras made me think of Bo Bunny's Mama-ratzi collection.  


The "OH SNAP" and the film strip stamp were from Michael's that I had purchased for 70% off, but I don't remember the company.  The "happy birthday" was out of the dollar bin at Wal-Mart.  I stuck to the sketch and kept the card clean and simple.  

Thanks for looking, and thanks, Just Us Girls, for getting the Snarky Stampers out of the house!



5 comments:

Karen Schroeder said...

Awesome! The cameras and the acetate (?) filmstrip really enhance your card! It's been fun partying with J.U.G.!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Such a cute card....love the cameras! Glad to have you with us this week at Just Us Girls! Hope you will come back again!

Nancy said...

Love the look and vibe of your card!! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls... Hope to see you again!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the use of your trendy wood embellishments- Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Lindsey said...

What a great idea to use veneers on the four panels! *immediately makes mental note to copy idea* Such a great card!