Tuesday, March 22, 2016

All The Strong Pretty Ladies


Today brings you sketch #344, designed by teammate Debbi, at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Sketch 344 is a lovely, simple design that would go with any project that could make.


Instead of making a card, I made a trio of ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) with Graphic 45's A Ladies Diary.  Every piece of patterned paper that G45 makes has fun images to fussy cut and use on something else. The rub-ons are from Tim Holtz and Basic Grey.  I gave the ladies strong sentiments instead of just using words such as "beauty" and "grace."




               



If you want to play along with our sketch this week, we are being hosted by Di's Digis.  There may be a prize for you!  You have until Sunday, March 27 to enter this week's challenge.   Please stop by and visit my fellow Tuesday Morning Sketches crew!


Thanks for visiting my blog!

I'd like to enter my ATCs into these challenges:

I think my ATCs are delicate looking and they are pretty clean and simple for me!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - what a beautiful trio of ATC's! I love doing ATC's. Such beautiful images.
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) x

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Lee - your take on this card is ... wow! So original. I love vintage and these are great examples!!

Jenée said...

All three ATCs are quite lovely. I like the vintage ladies. Nicely done.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A super pretty collection and lots of elegant detail.
Thanks so much for sharing and playing at ATCAS this week. Sarah

Debbie said...

These are all beautiful!! I love the papers and the ladies!!

Kris B said...

Beautiful cards! Love the vintage images and the great sentiments!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Super elegant and stylish trio. Thank you for playing alone at ATCAS!

Melissa Craig said...

These are so cool! I love them. Graphic 45 paper intimidates me. I found a paper pack at Tuesday Morning the other day that I really love, but I put it back. LOL

Patti said...

Great use of the images and paper Lee. I like that you choose bold positive sayings too, one of these days I'll have to try some Graphic 45, I never tire of vintage.

Ceal said...

what a gorgeous set of cards! thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!