Saturday, April 2, 2016

Knock Knock


Has everyone survived April Fools Day without too much uninvited trauma?  My family doesn't participate in elaborate pranks, so I didn't eat mayonnaise frosted cupcakes.  Edna looks like she doesn't enjoy this kind of foolery, so I gently settled for a joke.  Welcome to the newest challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: J is for Joke!



I went through my stamps and didn't find anything suitable for this challenge.  I wound up using a clean joke generator online and decided to make my own digi stamp for this card.





I colored her up, mounted her on patterned paper, and added stamped chipboard shapes, and, viola!  A card is born.

   

Add caption
If you would like to enter this challenge at the Sisterhood, you have until 11:55 pm on April 15. Please visit the blogs of my Snarky Sisters and our current guest designer, Irit, to see what they have made to make you laugh!   Thanks for stopping by for a look!



9 comments:

Donna said...

I love your digi! Especially that her license plate is ROAR
Joel loves your dino joke!

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! Must share this with my niece as she loves dinosaur jokes! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

super cute digi and love the sentiment. awesome job.

Susan said...

that is a cute card and yeah for drawing up that ty.

I like the patterns on your cloud and tree (especially the tree rings)

Lindsey said...

Brilliant, Lee!

Jane Willis said...

Groan - must remember that joke for the grandchildren. I've been offline for a few days and have had to listen to a torrent of dinosaur jokes. Fun card and great joke!
Jane

DonnaMundinger said...

Pretty damn CUTE! xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

You DREW your image!?! I almost missed that. FABULOUS! xxD

Karen Schroeder said...

Love the joke and your digi...I'm impressed with your drawing skills! Cool card!