Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CSI 24

I'm still having fun dabbling over at CSI
I'm getting old products used up, but I did cheat on this one.  I purchased the lace.  I know, I said I wouldn't buy anything new.  But I just didn't have the right lace.  I'm not generally a lace user!
Here's the Case File

What a gorgeous case to solve!

Here is how I solved the case:

I didn't have a traditional wedding, so when I found this picture from the Graphic's Fairy, I thought I'd pretend that I did. The railing is actually my favorite part of this picture :)

My EVIDENCE: lace, sparkly things, shimmer (I used Glimmer Glam over the stamping and the leaves), and I used gesso.

My TESTIMONY: I added jewels to my journaling spot and I used the IW "vision". I don't think there is any woman who isn't an absolute beauty on her wedding day. I don't know if it is how they feel, or if it is the dress. But I think something shines through on that special day. TFL!




No comments: