Monday, June 18, 2012

Paper Mixing Bowl

I did it!  Or did they do it?  Either way, I have made my first Design Team (DT)!  The Paper Mixing Bowl has chosen me to be one of their "Chefs!"

This was my second application to a DT.  I am so excited!  So, for my non-scrappy family followers (paper crafty people may skip to the next paragraph), being a member of a DT is a big deal!  I provide examples for others.  Whoa!  Me?

The Paper Mixing Bowl is a newer place that hosts a monthly challenge, and the challenge is served up in the form of a recipe. I will follow this recipe, which I get ahead of the general public, and it will be published with the new challenge. Check it out.  I'll be there for six months.

2 comments:

Cathi ONeill said...

Congrats Lee!! So excited to be joining the team with you. Can't wait to see your creations!!And yes, maybe we should double check we aren't using similar embellies and papers from the kit!!

CathQuillScrap said...

Congrats on making the team... looking forward to working with you over the next few months.