Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Boxes Are Addictive!

I made this box a month or two ago and I realize that I never shared it with the world.  I was happy with this box and I don't want the world to miss out.  :p


This box is G45's ATC Book Box.  It's a fantastic size to work on, as most embellishments do not get lost like they can on a larger scaled box.  

I should also mention that my project was created with the June 2014 "Perfectly Stunning" kit from Scraps of Darkness.  This was a kit that needed a special project, so I am glad that I waited almost 6 months to use it.



Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! This box is EXQUISITE! I wanna be YOU when I grow up! Gorgeous beyond WORDS! xxD

Lindsey said...

This is beyond incredible. Wow, Lee! And I've heard there are worse things than boxes to be addicted to...

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh the world definitely shouldn't miss out on this! My god it's stunning!