Saturday, January 10, 2015

Edna says BRRR!






Here is Edna with the latest challenge.  She appears to be stuck in a snow drift during a blizzard.  That's because Challenge #25 is "W is for Wow! (It's cold!)  Personally I love winter, unless the weather makes it too dangerous to drive.  Many Snarky Sisters are northerners, and by that I mean Canadians, and they may feel differently about the snow and the cold.  



This sweet gal feels like I do, she really loves winter.  Why do we love winter so much?  Here is my computer generated sentiment to tell you why:




Please visit my fellow Snarky Sisters to learn there personal views on winter.  And please play along and share your feelings on the coldest part of the year!

I watercolored this digital stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Lynne Mizera said...

Oh LEE! you made me laugh so hard the tears ran down my thighs!!! My husband says that THIS is the best Card EVER! He too Loves winter and Hates mosquitos! YOU. ARE. AWESOME!

Barbara Godden said...

Super sweet image, beautifully coloured. love the colours and sentiment. We have a cottage at Turkey Point Ontario and the mosquitoes are bug as buzzards. I don't venture out in the evening at all or I have to take antihistamines to get rid of the itchy bumps.

Donna said...

Ha ha ha!!! That sentiment is awesome! If there is one thing this Canadian hates more than winter it's mosquitoes!! The only thing in the world I am allergic too...makes camping LOTS of fun LOL
I actually don't mind winter, bundle up, stay warm and go four wheeling in your girlie truck in the snow....curbs??? What curbs????

Lindsey said...

You really are a secret Canadian, aren't you? Mosquitoes may just be worse than winter. :D My husb is LOLing beside me now that I've showed him, as well. The front is so sweet and beautiful. Gives the perfect added punch to the sentiment.

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG yep you might actually be Canadian! And I think I just realized why winter ain't so bad :) lololol!

Chris Dring said...

LOL! I said almost the same thing when I was visiting my in-laws a couple weeks ago in northern Wisconsin. "At least there are no mosquitoes attacking every inch of my body!" HA! Love that beautifully colored image with the fantastic snarky punch line on the inside! Perfection!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

That is a very true statement.

Karen Schroeder said...

OMG! This is awesome snarkiness and so true! Beautiful coloring too! I don't mind winters unless it's like the one we had last year. I thought more mosquitoes would have died off since the ground was frozen to the deepest level since the glaciers covered Wisconsin. BTW, mosquitoes are the state bird of Wisconsin...Chris, Lee, and I have first-hand knowledge of that! ;-)

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a sweet little stamp, I had to come see the inside and you didn't disappoint. LOL Love it! xxD