Saturday, October 24, 2015

24 of 31 Days of Halloween

Today I've gone a bit darker, both figuratively and literally.  I've used rubber stamps from Smeared Ink which I think were designed by Rick St. Dennis, but I do not see this stamp set in the shop. Trust me, it's a fabulous set.


I layered a tag in the wall of skulls and kept the colors dark.  I stamped a piece of acetate with the sentiment, creating my first skully motivational tag.  The acetate is layered over the whole tag.  I finished off the tag with barbed wire chip board and the single skull colored with the Twisted Citron Distress Marker and Firefly Stickles.



Twisted Citron, my second favorite Distress Color of the year, and sparkles.


If you are following Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween blog hop, the side bar contains the blog roll. I am listed as "Lee" which might be good info to know if you get lost. Thanks for coming by and I will see you tomorrow!


10 comments:

valscraftings said...

Eeeek! Skellie pops right out at you! Love the tag!

Sari / Granne said...

Dark indeed, with a pop of color ... brilliant stamp set you have and great out come

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW!!! LOVE this tag! Yes, the stamp set was designed by RSD and now it's only available as digis in his Zibbet Shop. Really LOVE the bright green skull, the fab sentiment and that amazing chipboard. Again...WOW! xxD

Unknown said...

Your tag today is amazing! Love the images you've chosen, the sentiment, and the way you've layered them up.

Mary Holshouser said...

There is so much depth to the background.
Looks like a rocky wall and the skull is coming out.
His coloring is wonderful and the sentiment is appropriate.
thanks for sharing..

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A wicked cool creation, I do love that chartreuse colour with the black and grey!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

You did a fabulous job with this RSD stamp.I love the color you gave him and the textured looking background in casing him. Thanks for the awesome share.

Carol said...

EEK - love it xx

Lindsey said...

Awesome. A bright green inspirational skull is the best. :D

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous green skull! Love how it fits into the rest of the tag!