Saturday, March 18, 2017

I'm the Queen


HRH Queen Ednatoria


Challenge #80 is brought to you by the letter "Q". "Q" is for Queen. Make us something queenly, which can be a Mother's Day card, a birthday card for your bestie, or hate mail for your lady boss. Show us something majestically snarky.




I used a bunch of fun toys on my tag. I finally used my new Precision Press stamping tool by WRMK. Those letters are individuals, so this tool was really handy. Also new were the Distress Oxide inks in Broken China and Worn Lipstick. Other supplies: black Staz-On, Inktess Blocks, white embossing powder, my Silhouette, and gold calligraphy ink. Enough about me.

You need to go get busy. You have two weeks, until 2355 EST on Friday, March 31st to upload your project onto the Snarky Sisters blog. Please visit my snarky sisters and our guest designer, Paula, to see what inspiration pieces they have made for "Q" is for Queen.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is great, lovely to look at and super snarky too! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Just about what my cat thinks. Super tag.

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love the sentiment with your fancy stampy thing!!
Perfect tag for the challenge sistah!
Me, I completely embrace my bossiness :)

Pajalu said...

Love this card. It reminds me of my youngest feral, er child lol.

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous to look at and full of snark - brilliant. It makes me think of Miranda Richardson's wonderful "Queenie" in the Blackadder comedies.
Jane

Lindsey said...

So beautiful, and so true. :)